Wallflower Dispatches

Wallflower Dispatches header image 4

Entries Tagged as 'The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches'

Wallflower Dispatches + tumblr. = Jodhpurs & Sons

February 22nd, 2012 · No Comments · Jodhpurs, The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Keeping up with blogging is hard enough in between doing the laundry, living in the real world and raising the piglets (1 and 2).
Nevertheless, Wallflower Dispatches has spawned a progeny on tumblr.!
Jodhpurs & Sons collates the photographs of all of Wallflower Dispatches’ “Jodhpurs Nr….” posts into one blog.
Watch out for new pictures and paintings of [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:·····

The Wallflower signs off until…

December 28th, 2011 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

2012.
Enjoy your time with family and friends.

[Read more →]

Tags:

The Wallflower is taking a holiday

August 2nd, 2011 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

The Wallflower t is on holiday and will be back soon with interviews and more accounts of life in the South of France. Have fun over the next few weeks. Thank you for your loyalty.

[Read more →]

Tags:

The Wallflower has been…swamped

June 9th, 2010 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Apologies for the long silence and non-posting.
Life has been very hectic. A busy work schedule, illness (is the sun ever going to shine again?) and other stuff is at fault.
There will be some changes to Wallflower Dispatches.
Posting will continue, but will be reduced. You can expect further interviews and people in jodhpurs (you would be amazed [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:···

And so…back to my desk

March 11th, 2010 · 1 Comment · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Wallflower Dispatches has been a little out of touch for the past week.
The Creative Careers Forum at the University of London was well attended with 350 plus students from many different disciplines. Hope you found the session useful and all the best for your future plans.
Back at my desk is a pile of articles waiting [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:······

Wallflower Dispatches at the University of London

March 1st, 2010 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Wallflower Dispatches has been invited to speak about Freelance Journalism at a Creative Careers Forum hosted by the University of London.
The forum will take place this Wednesday 3 March in the Windsor Building Auditorium from 5.30 – 7.30pm at Royal Holloway, Egham, Surrey.
Other speakers will include: Tim Burke, BBC Editor and Richard Turley, a BBC [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:

Wallflower Dispatches UP and running again….

January 2nd, 2010 · 2 Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Finally!!
What started off behind the scenes as a quick technical update to cope with traffic that has been coming this way turned into an unwelcome non-scheduled break for Wallflower Dispatches.
Thanks to the boys Stewbags, Sergej and Alan we are nearly back to normal. Over the next few days we hope to iron out the last [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:

Wallflower Dispatches – Technical Stuff

August 31st, 2009 · Comments Off · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Due to transferring Wallflower Dispatches onto another server and other technical developments, there might be some problems with the site over the next few days….
Apologies – it should be up and running again as normal by mid-week.
Thanks for your patience.

[Read more →]

Tags:

The Wallflower has been spotted…By Hollister Hovey & Diane Dorrans Saeks

August 27th, 2009 · Comments Off · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Wallflower Dispatches keeps being spotted around the web, but I thought I’d mention the two most recent interesting ones.
The cool and ever entertaining Hollister Hovey recently profiled this blog in one of her posts. http://hollisterhovey.blogspot.com/ is one of the few sites I check out every day.
Her praises have been sung in the New York Times [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:·········

The Wallflower is enjoying the summer holidays…

July 11th, 2009 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

It’s time to put the computer in the corner and enjoy the summer for a while. 
Off to spend fun times with my family and friends – hope you are doing the same.
Will be back in August with more stuff….

[Read more →]

Tags: