Wallflower Dispatches

Wallflower Dispatches header image 4

The Wallflower has been…swamped

June 9th, 2010 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Apologies for the long silence and non-posting.
Life has been very hectic. A busy work schedule, illness (is the sun ever going to shine again?) and other stuff is at fault.
There will be some changes to Wallflower Dispatches.
Posting will continue, but will be reduced. You can expect further interviews and people in jodhpurs (you would be amazed [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:···

I guess it’s a nice problem to have…

March 28th, 2009 · 1 Comment · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Sorry to all of those who tried to get on to the site yesterday and failed. As you quite rightly pointed out: “this site is down”.
After I posted the Garrett Lisi interview on Friday morning, Wallflower Dispatches was so overrun with hits that the server in London couldn’t cope.
This has now been rectified (thank you [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:·

Wallflower Dispatches Is One Year and 99 Posts (including this one) Old…

March 22nd, 2009 · No Comments · The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

It came so quickly, I missed it. The Wallflower has been posting for just over a year. A good excuse to say thank you to all of you who have been regular or occasional followers of the various articles, observations and interviews.
Your comments, questions and feedback are much appreciated and continue to spurn me on. [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:····

The Wallflower is on holiday…

December 19th, 2008 · No Comments · Charming Mountain Goat, The Wallflower, Wallflowerdispatches

Whatever you are going to do on your holiday/vacation and wherever you will be – have fun with your family and friends.
Thank you for taking time to read my blog and for your support in the last nine months – I appreciate your feedback and comments. You have helped to nearly treble visitors’ numbers since [...]

[Read more →]

Tags:··